This blog is a response to the fantastic blog by Jarrid Wilson on 10 Differences Between Dating a Boy vs. Dating a Man. I highly recommend it!
- A woman has her own goals and aspirations for the future. A girl is waiting for someone to come along and take care of her.
- A woman keeps the joys and sorrows of your relationship between herself and a few friends. A girl will ruin your reputation via social media before an argument has really even begun.
- A woman will encourage you to spend time with your family and friends. A girl will be self-centered and want all of your attention.
- A woman will encourage you in your goals while offering a realistic perspective. A girl will push her own agenda.
- A woman dresses modestly and respects herself. A girl will use her body to get attention from you and other men.
- A woman will kindly wait for and then thank you warmly for holding the door open for her, paying for dates, and being a gentleman. A girl will be unappreciative and bitter.
- A woman holds tight to her faith, and puts her Lord first. A girl will be easily swayed.
- A woman uses her femininity to nurture and encourage. A girl is manipulative.
- A woman enhances her beauty and respects her body with clean eating and exercise. A girl is either obsessed with her physique or makes excuses for making unhealthy choices.
- A woman brings you closer to the Lord. A girl takes you away from him.